OrganiCup - Size A
OrganiCup is the easy, healthy, and green alternative to pads and tampons.
It is simply emptied morning and evening – that means worry-free days. And nights.
OrganiCup is secured by a light vacuum, and the soft material won’t make you feel a thing. Once inserted properly there is no risk of leaking. Use OrganiCup for all your sports activities – including swimming.
OrganiCup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone – no nasties, so it doesn’t mess with
your body’s natural environment. While pads and tampons absorb necessary vaginal secretions, OrganiCup only collects – thus eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring that the pH-balance is kept intact.
And since it is reusable for up to 10 years, it’s potentially the biggest contribution towards protecting our environment you can personally make.
OrganiCup certified by AllergyCertified and is suitable for sensitive mucous membranes.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Size A: For Light/Medium flow and/or if you haven’t given birth
- Size B: For Medium/Heavy flow and/or if you have given birth vaginally
100% medical-grade silicone
Directions for Use:
Before use make sure to disinfect OrganiCup by boiling it for approx. 3 min. Repeat after each period.
- Fold & insert: Before insertion fold OrganiCup. There are different folding techniques (see organicup.eu/folding). Insert the cup as far up as possible and let the cup unfold.
- To ensure the cup is perfectly unfolded and secured by a light vacuum try to pinch the bottom and twist it a bit. When the cup is unfolded correctly you shouldn’t be able to feel it and you will not risk any leak.
- You can now leave the cup for up to 12 hours if you have a normal flow
- To empty OrganiCup grab the stem and pull it gently until you can get a grip around the bottom of the cup. Then you squeeze the bottom to release the vacuum, and you can take the cup out gently. By using your abdominals, you can help getting it out even more easy. Empty in the toilet and clean with a cleansing wipe, toilet paper or rinse under water before you insert it again.
Please be aware that if you are a first-time OrganiGirl it may take a month or two or even three to get used to the OrganiCup. But once you get confident with it you will wonder why you didn’t start earlier. 90% of our users continue to use OrganiCup and recommend it to others.